gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
01-20-2024, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 12:09 AM by Ichor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maybe it was curiosity, the voice had been vaguely familiar and the call was for a wolf he knew, or maybe Ichor was just drawn to violence but his paws had turned towards the call. He hovered in the willows for some time only breaking from cover when the vocal sparring started in earnest. His mismatched gaze held none of the familiar open friendliness as he approached, instead cherry and onyx were honed in on Ruby with only malice in his gaze. He didn't even spare a glance at the skull masked bitch that had been the real catalyst of this whole mess, he held only pure hatred in him for one woman today. "Hey Ruby fancy meeting you here. Sorry I wandered off on you but you see I was just using you. You're the only one who thought I was a child and I just played along because you were convenient. Lucky my younger brother didn't squeal huh? The one you killed my mother over? Some loyalty you instilled in him." His words were almost friendly, but his tone was not, instead it was hard and held an edge. Ichor angled himself to walk around behind Sparrow his allegiance clear though he sat himself away from any of the other groups. As far as he was concerned the only wolf here that hadn't failed him, his siblings and his mother was Sparrow. "Kick her ass Sparrow, if you don't I will." He swiped a forked tongue over serrated fangs, eager to taste the murderous bitch's blood. Maybe if he was lucky Sparrow would let him rip off a chunk when she was done.

"Ichor Klein"

Art by yo-stta
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024