gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-20-2024, 06:29 AM
He was late to the call for reasonable reasons. Cricket was due any time now so leaving her side honestly wasn’t justifiable, but the sound of that call… The way Medusa had appeared eager leaving the lands… Ghoul knew he had to go. His paws hit the ground at a record speed since the time he had them all broken. Not stopping until the willows came into view. Breathless, tongue panting, but eyes still piercing the growing crowd.

It may have been assumable that he’d go stand by Medusa, but when he saw his tiny brother still alive, Ghoul’s heart clenched. Ichor? His brow furrows as he makes his way over to the impish boy. Listening to the words drop from his brother’s mouth, he can’t help but let out a retort in response. “Sorry Ick, you’ll have to get in line. She’s mine if this Sparrow fails,” Ghoul’s deepened tone was audibly furious as his fur bristled and his ears laid flat. Every muscle in his body tensed as he sat beside Ichor, toes digging into the dirt beneath him. His ruby gaze never leaves Ruby as the two females fight it out.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024