gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-20-2024, 06:58 AM

Deluge wasn't going to show up to an event like this without bringing the refreshments, so by the time she rolled in, things were in full swing. Spotting many a familiar face, her head canted and she made her way to Ichor, wondering if Viscera was far behind? The bottles that typically clinked over her hips were full, thankfully, and she moved past her parents to join the Chief from her little island getaway, and the guy she hoped would still be down to join her merry little venture whenever Scald decided he actually wanted to join them. “Yer both look like yer could use a drink, but if yer plan on fightin', I might have ter hold back until this is done, one way or another.” She kept her smirk to herself, feeling the gravity of the situation, like sharks circling a shipwreck, this crowd wasn't going to let Sparrows opponent get away, even if she did get lucky. “At least I got plenty o' fuel if we need ter start a fire.”

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024