size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
01-20-2024, 11:39 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn relished the return of summer to Boreas. She was making her way back north to scout out the northern lands without the hindrance of snow when she heard a familiar voice call out a challenge, a challenge to the death. Was that really Sparrow? Her heart beat rapidly and she shifted her course, her companions in tow as she headed into the willows. As she neared the source of the call she picked up the scent of several wolves and opted to approach carefully. She crept forward just in time to hear Sparrow speak of her slain lover and intent to kill the strange purple woman that was her opponent.

There was so much to process in that statement alone but Jynn wasn't going to hide her support. She hopped out of the bushes to cheer Sparrow on. "Get her, Sparrow! Rip her a new asshole!" Please, win, please.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024