An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-20-2024, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2024, 09:11 PM by Azoula. Edited 1 time in total.)
Flicking her tail behind her, Azoula became noticeably disappointed in Laney’s inability to locate the northern star. She had it correct the first time- but, given the dog’s fearful, indecisive nature, she didn’t side with intuition. Azoula released a throaty, feminine laugh. Volcanic eyes shifted towards Laney, still looking up at the darkening sky. ”You must know the stars, Delaeni- they will guide you back to me, if we become separated.” Moving closer to Delaeni, Azoula raised an arm and placed it beneath hers. Her forelimb was so much larger than the girl’s. More muscular, powerful, and dangerous. It brought on a predatory thrill inside of the tigress, knowing she could dominate Laney at any given moment.

Lifting Delaeni’s arm with hers, she pointed their paws up at the sky towards the shimmering, bright star, Polaris. “The northern star- also called, Polaris. If we are separated, and you cannot find me. Follow it north, and I will meet you there.” She started, wanting Laney to find the landmark before she continued.

”Speech”

2/3 Taught a lesson related to navigation (Polaris & the constellation, how to find it)

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Moon & Stars Moontouched Cliffs 12:33 PM, 01-05-2024 06:36 AM, 03-11-2024