ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
01-20-2024, 04:49 PM

Flurry wasn't really sure how it happened, she was so used to not winning that for a moment her victory failed to dawn on her. A few things happened as she started to realize her situation, the first is a grin split across her face, the next was remembering what they were here for and thinking to herself that she ought to try and slip further into the pack while she had a chance, and the last was she saw her sister. Siduri hadn't exactly had a good string of luck but the chunk taken out of the small girl looked bad. Like will leave a mark bad. All joy at her own victory was forgotten, instead her eyes snapped to the woman she'd seen Sid rushing towards and anger bubbled in her chest. They were only supposed to meet maims with maims (something her other sister would probably need to be reminded of but she wasn't focused on her right now) and Siduri was just a child. She was hardly a threat to a fully grown adult. Jaw locked and her whole demeanour shifting Flurry became someone she'd never been before. The thrill of battle had left her, all she had now was righteous anger. Flurry for the first time in her career was aiming to hurt her target.

Flurry tensed for a moment before she charged the other woman, no battle cry, no sound of warning would come from her just the pounding of her paws as she raced across the space to try and close the gap, as she drew closer she lowered her head hoping to ram her horns into the lower left side of the woman's neck, her anger spilling forth from her lips now that her trajectory was set. "You like maiming kids?" Her voice was louder than she'd expected but maybe that was fine, everyone would know she was justified. "Does it make you feel big?" Her course set Flurry did not notice the cat charging along in the same direction before swerving to try and get behind the older woman, aiming to do the same as last time, launch itself claws first at the older wolf's haunches. The woman would wish she'd gotten friendly banter while fighting Flurry, she'd make sure of that.

Flurry vs Bellamy for Maim (Shoulder Scarring)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
(Using Equalizer from my OOC account)

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024