ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-20-2024, 05:29 PM

The anger that came at her had Bellamy snap her head and lift her lips in response. “I will do what I must to defend my family from cowards attacking us in the dead of night!” Her words were cold, filled with venom. Rationality had left her. The woman was drifting before herself, old nature as a slave coming back to her. ’You fight to maim, because if you don’t make them back off, they’ll kill you. And none of us will care.’ The mother Bellamy had become was gone. She no longer saw this as a mere raid. This was an attack on her family. Her family that had already lost one member to cruel fangs. A member who never wished to cause pain on anyone. Was her anger justified? In some ways perhaps. Bellamy was defending her family, but the line between moral and justified had become blurred. It didn’t matter who crossed her. She had given the child a chance to back down. In her eyes they were the cowards crossing to attack her family under cover of darkness and rain. What right did they have to preach to her about how she defended her borders?!

As the two wolves flew at each other Whiskers would move to intercept the cat. Bellamy was in the wrong, yes, but her loyalty had long been to the woman. If her loss of self under Acere had been bad, this was far worse. Bellamy was slipping, losing herself to rage and doing whatever she needed to protect her family. It hurt the badger’s heart. Bellamy meant well but the way she was going about it was only promising the old wolf an early grave. Kicking from the ground the badger sought to bodily check the cat and keep her away from the older she wolf.

Bellamy felt the horns crash into her neck, stumbled, but in her adrenaline, in the rage she found herself consumed by, the woman would bounce back like the berserker she was. Fuck defenses. Tear into them. Make them leave. Defend her family before more were lost. Bellamy tossed herself back at the other wolf, care of injury gone. Any concept of thought… gone. Her eyes were wild, spit flying from her mouth as the femme snapped in the direction of the girl’s shoulder - a matching maim for the rainbow one, perhaps? There was no thought. There was the need to fight. To make her opponent bleed. And nothing more.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy vs Flurry for Maim (Shoulder Scarring)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bone dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Snow leopard cape
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: American Badger, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Mane - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Berserker
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024