size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
01-20-2024, 06:41 PM

There came the pink bastard! Stinking traitor. Sure none of them had known what to do in the wake of Habari's fall but at least he'd never sided with the bitch that had caused it! Everything went back to that day, Ichor was sure, and it made it all the worse that he knew several of his siblings had decided it was easier to stay than to fight like the hellions their mother had told them to be. Cowards. Ichor snorted as Ghoul spoke. "You think you get any right to avenge mom? Not while you kiss the ass of her usurper." Ichor couldn't help it, the anger he'd been nursing for so long needed a release and Sparrow wasn't doing that fast enough! He rounded on his brother, fur bristling and lips curling in a snarl. "Besides... I called dibs first." For a brief moment he flashed Ghoul a grin, and then the moment was gone and he was a whirlwind of snapping fangs. Ichor had never been a tactical fighter, he moved with pure instinct. That instinct was to grab, and rend and tear and make his opponents bleed. The tiny man dashed towards the closest of his brother's fore paws. He wanted to grab hold and crush, he wanted to feel bones crack under his bite, he wanted to hear the way tendons and muscle tore. But he'd be happy just to sink his fangs into any part of his brother. There was no upper limit for him, not for Ichor who couldn't hold himself back once the fighting started.

Ichor vs Ghoul for Maim (Broken Toes)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Serrated teeth - offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Ichor Klein"

Art by yo-stta
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024