ardent

You got old and kinda sad. No wonder they all leave you.

Gil

Sakana

Raiders Hollow
The Sawbone

Master Healer (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
01-20-2024, 06:24 PM

Gilgamesh came and Sakana dipped his head respectfully, ears angling back ever so slightly while his tail waved a half height greeting at his back. “Thanks for coming, I've got some stuff to show you,” he walked up the aging steps to the little bungalow, Gil could clear it with a step but Sakana was much shorter. “The glass broke on the room where we were storing our medical supplies, most of them were spoiled by the time we noticed, so I've moved everything that remained over here.” He walked into the building, showing the leader the newly kitted out open plan space. “Theres two rooms off to the side, for isolation, or if I have to be close enough to keep an eye on someone overnight.” There were even shelves to store their supplies on... noticeably bare.

Which bought him back to the new map that hung on the wall. “I've mapped out where to find what we are missing, I even have examples here so others can get a feel for what they look and smell like, I need anyone going over to the mainland to bring something back with them, or I won't be able to patch anyone up when the time comes. Modesty chewed through a lot of the stores over winter with her cough, and the weather took the rest. A garden would be a great idea, but the last time I tried, pigs ate it, I'll also need help building a fence, if you have some bodies to spare.” Direct and to the point. It was a status update really. No point sweating on the small stuff, he just needed the leader to see the big picture.

“Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You got old and kinda sad. No wonder they all leave you. Daager Isle 05:34 PM, 01-01-2024 10:59 AM, 04-10-2024