gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
01-20-2024, 06:39 PM

Do you want more? It's a loaded question, even if it wasn't meant that way, and she dives into the offered food ravenously, shaking her head between bites. There wasn't a lot to her, and this was a lot of food. She would be fine. "You're all I need," She answered honestly, with a wide grin and a wave of her tail, only momentarily pausing and tilting her head before adding. "and Mac, it wouldn't be the same without Mac." The gurgling noise her stomach made wasn't from the food or the new lives that were taking root there. She pulled a face.

"There's just not enough room for us all here is there?" She laid down with the last fish clutched possessively between her paws, adjusting her belly so the bulge was even more evident. It was time to be vulnerable, for just a minute. She could trust Ghoul, he'd always done right by her. "I'm not as silly as I act, sometimes, its safer to not be perceived as a threat, but these kids... They're just that. I'm not worried about Medusa, but your sister..." There was a strange tension there, and Cricket didn't care for the history. She needed, more than anything in this moment to feel safe. "Should we even stay?"

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Love before first sight Whistling Willows 06:22 AM, 01-08-2024 11:25 AM, 03-11-2024