ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jericho

Vedia
Sparrow

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
01-20-2024, 06:44 PM

The dark pup he had been fighting tries to scratch at his eyes and Jericho wrenches his neck upward while simultaneously lifting his upper body up and away. Eyelids form slits and Jericho is able to avoid any really damage to his eyeballs which has him huffing a sigh of relief. Suddenly, the stranger who is latched onto him uses his injured body to propel them self across the muddy ground and away from the bleeding defender. Grunting as the claws dig into his gut before releasing and he staggers slightly but takes it a sign of defeat from the attacker.

His stomach is now a mass of bloody scratches and pain begins to poke at his brain but the boy does not leave the battlefield just yet. Shutting away the pain, his white eyes land on the man who had led this raid to their doorstep and Jericho sets his defenses once more. Ears pin back as his eyes narrow and hackles bristle while he mentally prepares for his next fight. Without a word he launches himself across the battlefield, dodging the bodies of others in various stages of fighting and leaving the field, as he makes a beeline for the taller man.

Legs churn as he races up to the calico-hued man and, once he is in range, the boy launches himself up toward the stranger’s face. Teeth flash as he seeks to bite any piece of flesh that comes into range while a throaty growl rolls from his mouth. Not the nicest of greetings but hey, they had very rudely woken him up! Blood mixes with rain water and fills the air around Jericho with the copper scent of his own blood. Heart thunders in his breast as he takes on the Alpha, knowing that it is a long shot but still hoping to seek revenge for his pack.

Jericho vs Gilgamesh for Dominance (Raid)
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

"Jericho Agatsuma-Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024