size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-20-2024, 11:06 PM

With all the trespassers that have their way onto Ethne land lately, Haydée has been running more and more patrols and that is exactly what she is doing when a young, harried voice finds her. Small paws turn and quickly cut a path through the foliage, until she spies the familiar form of Dagrún and another, unknown monochrome boy. They are talking, the boy hiccupping and asking to see his mother Celeste which causes the Leader’s stomach flip-flops. The woman had been beaten and left inside Ethne’s borders and… well, she isn’t healing.

Memories of the death of her own father begin to raise as the Combatant talks and she swoftly pushes them down and calmly walks up to the pair. Green eyes flick up to Dagrún as worry and sorrow roll across her features and she comes to a stop near the woman. Looking to the stranger, Haydée offers a him a small, warm smile as she gently says, “I am Haydée Kedieo, Leader of Ethne and I was one of ones who found your mother. Come, let’s all walk together and we can answer any questions you may have.”

Haydée has allthe gritty details of how the woman was she found and just how poorly she is doing but the young woman hopes to spare this boy all those horrible details. It is also her responsibility to prepare the boy for the worst… but that is something that she is not ready to do.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. as long as she's alive, you're not alone Lazuli Falls 06:08 PM, 01-07-2024 12:58 PM, 03-24-2024