An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-21-2024, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 05:43 AM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)
Name: Damira
Height and Build: 28" small/ medium
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Appearance: but purple butt and eyes

Taking after her koi linage, the base of Damira's coat is white, with a few delicate splodges of grey on her face and shoulders. A large swathe of black covers most of her form, fading into a dark purple along the midsection of her back right down to the tip of her tail. Like her Grandmother, she has a charming pair of socks, except hers are black and found on her hindlimbs. Her eyes are a sweet silverish-purple, watchful and staring, though she tends to blink before it becomes entirely inappropriate. Just barely. She's every bit as pretty as you'd expect, with sweet girl next door features that don't entirely match her aloof demeanour.

Damira is small, but not worryingly so, and just about petite and as elegant as Ikigai before her. She moves with an air of grace and emphasises the point that it is effortless, but in reality like any skill it was learned through practice and observation; namely from watching her mother.

(might give her some hattori nubbins if i can swing it)

Personality: Damira is a watcher, she likes to sit back and watch things unfold, know things that others might miss. She doesn't really consider secrets to be blackmail material, nor does she see herself as a master manipulator, but if in knowing something she shouldn't gets under someone's skin? Well, what's wrong with finding a little pleasure in that, it's the little things that make Damira happy. She savours small victories whilst she sits pretty in the shadows, a supporting cast character no one really pays too much attention to till she's made her move.

Despite her affection for her family and kin, it remains mostly untold. To claim that she is cold and unfeeling is understandable to a degree, her heart isn't shown on her sleeve and is instead bundled up beneath several layers of cloth. Hidden but there nonetheless. Perhaps it's something in her blood, a throwback to her emotionally stunted grandsire, or maybe she's just a good actress. Who can say, she won't either way. Regardless, acts of service are her love language. She pulls her weight in her own way and will make herself scarce if asked to do something she deems unworthy. Like her Father, she's not particularly entrenched in her family's cultural ideals, just plays along enough to not get slapped on the wrist, or worse.

Skills: Int and nav or hunting. Int and SOMETHING.
Plans (if any): Gather ALL THE TEA.
She will be one of my more background characters, she'll be my uh...10th character? I might be yeeting one so she can have his slot, im stewing on it still. If you ever have problems with my activity or lack there of, bite me in DMS.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ikigai x Deimos Adoptions 12:17 AM, 01-03-2024 04:13 AM, 02-07-2024