size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

By the skin of my teethPride - Bisexual
01-21-2024, 11:04 PM
More and more Dusk was truly surprising him with every passing moment. When he asked for her hidden talent to make conversation he certainly would never have guessed that she was a weapons master. His expression showed as much as his brows lifted with surprise, but an impressed grin crossed his crossed his lips all the same. "Really? That's impressive," he replied. He probably would have believed her anyway since he had no reason not to believe her word, but she got up as if she was going to give him proof and lifted her tail which seemed surprisingly dexterous. Leaning a bit closer he spotted the dangerous blades that were hidden among the inky black fur and he blinked with surprise again, but he looked at them with obvious interest while she explained how her father had them made for her and her dedication to her craft. "Whisper is a great name for it," he agreed with a chuckle. "I never would have noticed them if you hadn't shown them to me."

Even though he wasn't the fighter or tactician that his father was, he still held a strong appreciation for skill and the dedication to a craft that Dusk obviously had. It was even more impressive to him as he put this fact together with the knowledge that she was younger than him–by how much he wasn't sure, but it was obvious that she had started training with this kind of stuff at a very young age and had obviously stuck to it. He very much wished that he had the same kind of dedication that she did when she turned the same questioning toward him. He wanted to have some kind of very interesting, mastered talent to speak to, but nothing seemed quite as interesting as Dusk's mastery of hidden tail blades. He chuckled with a bit of an awkward grin as he admitted, "Well... I'm working on becoming a seasoned navigator. I've gotten pretty good at predicting the weather and knowing when the tides are going to come in, things like that, but... That doesn't sound nearly as cool as yours." Ah well, this could just be motivation for him to put some more effort behind his studies and training. Maybe by the time he saw her again he'd have something new to report. "Maybe you can show me how you put those blades to use one day. I have a dagger that my dad put together for me also, but I'm not sure I've ever actually fought with it. Usually I just keep it around to cut down vines and such."

"Sitri Klein-Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Red String of Fate Faller's Fjord 09:33 PM, 09-26-2023 05:29 AM, 05-01-2024