size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
01-21-2024, 08:32 PM

The stranger girl made a comment about never having a cake like these before, which didn’t surprise Ember since these cakes were her mother’s specialty, but the following comment about her never having a raspberry before nearly floored her. Ember’s eyes went wide and snapped up to the taller girl, staring at her incredulously. "What? How have you never had a raspberry before? They grow, like, everywhere!" she remarked, immediately sliding the tray of tea cakes closer to the white and navy girl so she could have one.

Aha! So her suspicions had been correct! The girl introduced herself as Rebel Klein from Ashen, and suddenly that all made a lot of sense to her. She knew of the Kleins from her pack history lessons; they were family friends to the Carpathians. Ember turned a sweet little smile up at Rebel and a tip of her head. "Nice to meet you, Rebel. I’m Ember Carpathius." The almost-yearling reached for another raspberry cake and took a few nibbles of it, enjoying the sweet and slightly tart taste she loved. "Are you enjoying the party so far?" Ember had spent a lot of time preparing things with her sister and mother. She hoped all of their guests were having a good time.

"Ember"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I think this is what's called "mingling" Amron's Castle 12:01 AM, 01-11-2024 07:33 AM, 03-05-2024