gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-21-2024, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 11:32 PM by Avacyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her easy pace through the trees was pulled to a halt as a voiced called from behind her to get her attention, making her white-marked ears perk and her head turn to see who was approaching her. Her dark gaze landed on a small woman coated in various shades of gray and immediately a memory of fighting a tiger alongside this girl came to mind. A bright, surprised grin pulled across her features as she turned to face Juniper, her tail wagging gently behind her. It felt like an age since their last chance meeting and now here they were again, winding up together in the most unexpected of places. She chuckled as Juniper called her "miss future alpha". Gods, had it really been that long? Had she really still been preparing to take over from her mother back then?

"No more 'future' alpha, I'm afraid. Just alpha now," she replied with a little smirk. "And yes, I am pretty far from home, I suppose," she added as she glanced around at the tall pine trees that surrounded them. "I just felt like getting out for a bit without having to use a diplomacy trip or a scouting mission as an excuse. It's been a long time since I've gotten out just for the fun of it." Bringing her attention back to Juniper, she smiled and added, "At least I have someone to spend it with now. It's good to see you again, Juniper. Er... June, that's right. You said to call you June." Chuckling, she nodded her head in a silent invitation for little friend to join her on her walk before she continued on through the pines.

"I can't tell if it's really been that long since we first met or if a lot has happened in a short amount of time... Or perhaps a bit of both," she mused while they walked together, her onyx gaze drifting across the landscape in front of them. It was a pretty land, in its own way. "How've you been? Been anywhere interesting?" Though they hadn't spent a tremendous amount of time together during their first meeting by the ruins, she did remember a couple of things like her enjoyment of exploring and that her brother was Artorias. It was funny to think that the last time they spoke Artorias was still a stranger that she only knew by name and now he was one of her allies.

"Avacyn Medacium"