Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-22-2024, 08:40 AM
Gilgamesh lets out a humbled snort. The Hallows not strike first? He supposed Artorias might not be the sort, but if worse came to worse, he did know the dire brute would be nothing but willing than to attack when needed. The Raid King keeps quiet though, allowing the females to say their piece. Each had their own concerns and they were all justified.

Claiming the isle and the archipelago had been selfish decisions. An overarching excuse that he wanted to keep his family safe (which wasn’t a lie) but he hadn’t exactly thought of future expansion difficulties until recently. His gaze wanders over the beach, noticing Jael hover closer which he allows. It doesn’t bother him, but he wonders what others… No, not important.

It was time to respond to their queries. “If we can expand back to the mainland, we can end someone out to scout better lands. While this is not a democracy, I also do think it is fair everyone get some sort of say in where we live. If it comes to it that the isle doesn’t work out, it will be easier for us to move if we already have our paw on the mainland,” his eyes move from Rivin down to Jael and then Flurry, the most stubborn of the bunch. She didn’t have to agree, she only needed to understand. “The beach is merely a stepping stone,” Gil smirks lightly, his shoulders shrugging as he hopes that they are picking up what he is putting down.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pros and cons of familiarity Obsidian Beach 09:29 AM, 10-16-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024