ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-22-2024, 11:07 AM

In the moments after his mud ball slams square into Haydee’s face, Gil can’t hold back his laughter. Even though the fights around him are blossoming into violent maims and immature quarrels, he only focuses on the alpha before him. His ear flicks to the side, he’s still keeping tabs. He mentally notes the woman who maims his daughter, how Jael scoops her up, and where is his wife?

Haydee is making her exit and Gil takes that pause to look around. Was Modesty okay? The colorful brute she had wrestled seemed to be getting squashed by Kaija. Impressed by the raider, Gil’s eyes wrinkle at the edges. Pride swells in his chest as he sees Cal take down an older boy. He doesn’t miss the massive polar bear that beat on Ken before making way toward Cal. Who the fuck kept a polar bear in their ranks? That had been a surprise.

Aside from Sid, everyone else appeared to be in good shape. What he does notice now is Calico Jack… hugging his opponent? Were those tears or rain running in rivulets down his splotched cheeks? Anger bristles in him, he has half a mind to step in and knock both of them out but he’s given no chance. A younger boy is hurdling toward him with his own sort of fury.

Gil lifts a brow, but he doesn’t move from his sitting position. Butt still firmly planted in the muck, he watches the boy who looks quite similarly to Scald lunge up at him. As teeth flash through blood and rain, Gil reacts. He twists his upper body away, bringing up a leg to try and wrap it around the boy’s shoulders. If he can manage to snag the boy as teeth bite into his flesh, Gil will try and knock him out of the air onto the ground or even pin him beneath his paw.

Gilgamesh vs Jericho for Dominance (Raid)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Bard & Marauder

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024