Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-22-2024, 11:17 AM
The bottle tossed to his paws was welcomed with eager lips. Taking a hearty swig from it, he levels his own gaze with Sparrow as she begins. His brow begins to furrow and his rump slowly rests on the sand beneath him. He takes another deep swig. Why was her name being Ruby Imp a bad thing? Was it supposed to mean anything to him? Her next question has him choking on his alcohol.

”Girlfriend?” He sputters, his gaze narrowing more at Sparrow. “I’ve always been open with you. I had a one night stand with a lass named Valerie. Wasn’t keen on staying in the lands so I let her go, but I haven’t crossed paths with a woman that goes by Ruby Imp,” Gil mulls over this information and cusses under his breath. It was possible that she had been lying so she could see refuge from this impending doom…

“Fuckin’…she was here, Sparrow,” Gil takes another swig and hopes the booze will settle the turbulent bile in his belly. He felt more than shit, lower than scum, absolutely idiotic. He had had Recluse’s murderer right in the arm of his paw and he’d let her go? “Fuck. I-I didn’t know,” he continues to look at Sparrow, still feeling like the biggest idiot in the world. “I hope you kill her good. I don’t need Mod finding out about any of this,” his nose wrinkles and he lets his free paw tense up in the sand.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drink with your family, drink with your friends Obsidian Beach 07:11 PM, 01-05-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024