gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-22-2024, 11:33 AM
Ghoul is content to watch Cricket eat her fill. He knew he had brought more fish than she could dream to eat, but with his own pups growing in her belly, he felt… responsible. She needed to be healthy, full, and safe. Her safety was more important of all.

Sliding his front paws through the dewy grass until he was laying on his belly, he smirks and lifts a brow as she shows him a wide smile full of blood and matter from the fishy meal. Ghoul can’t hide the look of admiration in his eyes as he looks at Cricket and her protruding belly. She was all he needed as well, but confessing his feelings was… difficult. He would rather show her than use his words.

“Mac is essential, yes,” there was no doubt about that either. Just as possessive as he was over Cricket, he was the same over his brother. No harm would ever come to the two, ever. But as his mind rolls back over Cricket and just how adorable she looked with her pudgy green belly, she was saying words that he hadn’t confided in her yet. Was she possibly on the same page?

Ghoul nods softly, thinking carefully. Cricket had a point. His sister couldn’t really be trusted and it appeared Medusa was more preoccupied with reproducing than leading these days. A snort leaves him before he leans forward to press his nose to her forehead. “I’ll never let anything bad happen to them,” he responds quietly before pulling away. “I’m not sure leaving is the safest move yet, but perhaps I can make a change of ranks happen,” another lift of his brow, a small tug of his lips. “What do you think about me being in charge of everyone?” Ghoul asks, slightly nervous because it was a thought he hadn’t had in awhile, but had a dream of his when he was younger.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Love before first sight Whistling Willows 06:22 AM, 01-08-2024 11:25 AM, 03-11-2024