gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-22-2024, 11:43 AM
Deluge is speaking to them, his ruby gaze lifting to her briefly, but it appeared his brother didn’t want to give her the time of day. Instead, the tiny man is retorting and snorting in his direction. A right to avenge mom? What kind of imbecile had his brother become?

Ghoul’s demeanor bristles more. Muscles tensing, his own lips pulling up in a sneer as he leans his muzzle closer to Ichor moments before the tiny Tasmanian devil whirls into action. “It’s called playing the long game, idiot,” the words seethed from his clenched teeth as his tongue presses to the roof of his mouth. He hunches his shoulders, scruff bunching up as he listens to the words Ichor practically yells at him. Dibs first? Yeah fucking right.

He allows Ichor to lunge forward toward his paw. Serrated teeth slash the tender flesh over his paw and latch on. Before Ichor can pull away and even though his toe bones are most likely broken, Ghoul has not a care. In a flash, Ghoul leans backward toward his haunches and then yanks his legs upward and out to try and fling his brother toward a nearby tree. If successful, Ghoul will turn toward Ichor and lunge forward to close the space between them.

G H O U L

Ghoul vs Ichor for Minor Maim (broken ribs)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Albino dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Mangler & Relentless

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024