ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
01-22-2024, 01:13 PM

Rain and mud were drenching her. She wouldn't doubt that she'd look more like an oversized brown bear before long. She had no idea what she was doing in this quarrel with whoever these wolves were. She hadn't been paying attention whenever these sorts of things were mentioned. All she knew was that they were trespassing, and as far as she was aware, trespassers weren't good. Protect her family. Protect their resources. And from what she gathered, the resource they were after was her sister's chickens. She couldn't say she was full of rage. She didn't know what that felt like.

So when she flung that mudball and it hit her opponent square in the face, she couldn't help the grunting laughter that slipped out. But it stopped shortly after she saw the pastel girl throw a rock at her. Turning her head so it wouldn't hit her in the face, the rock smacked her shoulder with a dull thunk before dropping to the ground. "Ow! That wasn't very nice!" She chastised. She resumed her charge forward again, aiming to bellow into the girls face in an effort to rattle her before using her big head to swing toward the girl and knock her off her feet.

Saga vs Calliope for Raid: Dominance
Round: 2/2
Size: Large species
Build: Heavy
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather armor
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty: Ethne Bard

Saga

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024