ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
01-22-2024, 06:06 PM
The rock flies through the air and plunks quietly against the thick fur of the bear. A resounding that wasn’t very nice! calls back at her and Calliope can’t help but cackle. “ Who says I was nice?!” She snaps back, clacking her teeth through the mud and debris the rain can’t seem to wash away.

Holding her ground against the massive beast, Calliope doesn’t let her eyes leave Saga. Bristling and stiffening, she watches as the bear steps forward. She refused to step down, step back, to retreat. Insistent on beating the bear for her brother, for her family, and for her pack. If Calliope had anything to say about it, they were going to win and take those damn chickens these fools seemed to love so much!

Saga’s bellowing roar flings spittle into Cal’s face causing her to scrunch up and let out a ’blech’ sort of noise. “ Anyone tell ya your breath stinks?” She sneers, lips curling up as she steps forward to meet Saga. An attempt at a ferocious roar wouldn’t force her to back down. Instead, as Saga swings her head around to try and bat it against her, Calliope lunges forward and tries to wrap her legs around Saga’s face. Hoping to meet force with force and if she can get ahold of the bear’s face, she aims to bite down on Saga’s ear, scrunch, face, anywhere.

Calliope vs Saga for Dominance (Raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024