size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
01-22-2024, 07:15 PM
She’d tested the waters successfully it would seem. As Absinth’s body language tensed up and then she began to speak about her father. Or rather she offered her his name and his description. One the fit exactly the one her mother had once told her and her sibling about the father of their elder siblings.

It would seem that the world was small. As Absinth’s father was her siblings' father. Making her the sister of her eldest siblings.

“I guess we share a set of siblings then my dear Absinth. For my father spoke of her Ghost. A man named Setekh Inferos, of white fur and eyes like molten lava. Though I’ve never met him” she stated simply.

She’d also never met her older siblings either. They had been kicked from the nest before ely had been born. But she knew their names. Mama was big on teaching them the names of their family.

“If you’d care to learn, I could tell you our siblings names. In case you should ever meet them. Though if you do, send them my way, I’d love to meet them too” she offered.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024