size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
01-22-2024, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 10:58 PM by Seere. Edited 1 time in total.)

Seere has never before heard a call demanding a payment so dire it can only be settled in blood. Curious and knowing that the new King of Ashen does not like to go to large gatherings, the small woman decides to head out to collect information. With her healing satchel full and firmly in place across her back, she gathers her companions and strikes out for the willows, arriving well after the fight has started. Mismatched eyes scan the crowd, spying the woman Medusa who she had once helped give birth and the small healer offers her a smile.

Eyes slide over the crowd until, there in the back, lingering in the shadows, was a ghost she long thought dead from years past. Shock and relief ripple through the woman, rolling over her features as she spies the Champion Azure who she had once cared for and had been extremely worried about, watching the unfolding events with keen interest. A beautifully marked woman stands by his side so Seere aims to quietly but politely approach the pair. Softly, she greets the man she has missed, “Hello Azure. I thought… I thought something bad had happened to you."

Mismatched gaze is filled with sorrow as she looks up at him but there is also relief in them as a warm smile blooms across her face. The unknown woman leans into the taller man’s shoulder and the younger woman’s gaze shifts over to her and the monochrome woman quietly says, “I am Seere Klein-Destruction, Noble of Ashen.” A respectful dip of her head is given as she moves to sit near the pair, close enough so that she can talk to them while still allowing them enough room to allow the pair to feel like they have their own space.

Gaze flicks over to the pair as she whispers, “What is happening?” Both wolves are unknown to her and the reason for this is beyond her knowledge. Hopefully, they can offer her information that she can take back to Ashen and give to her reclusive Uncle so he can be kept abreast of current affairs.

"Seere Klein-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024