size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-23-2024, 01:11 AM

Kotori watched her getting out the lion's teeth but appreciated she stopped what she was doing to speak with him.  She preferred the cold?  Kotori didn’t mind mild cold but admittedly winter was his least favorite season. He’d still been a child when the large blizzard had struck and all the dire creatures had roamed the land.  It had been bitterly cold then so maybe that was the reason.  Then again, maybe he just wasn’t one for overly cold weather.

“No, you haven’t trespassed.  I intend to make this land mine but for the moment it is free ground for any wolf to stride.”  His head dips towards the lion, “Cats, bears, and the like however are not permitted.”

“Valta is a pack created where the wolves are expected to work to excel at whatever skill they use to assist the pack.  The worthless, the disgraceful, the lazy, and such aren’t to be found here.  We welcome the hard worker and respectful.  We acknowledge those who are born with pure blood to the nobility of those within Valta and its allies.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024