gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
01-23-2024, 08:39 AM

Stiffly, Valtiel moved after the wolf that had named herself as Kiela. The smaller woman's movements were choppy as she tried her best not to limp. The pain in her shoulder was immense, but it was nothing compared to the pain within her heart. Her shoulder and neck would mend, but her heart would be wounded for a long, long time. Until the day she died, most likely.

Kiela asked after her arrival and Val made a small sound in her throat. Just a little hum, but it was audible. She was surprised that Vidarr and Tenshi hadn't notified the pack of the stranger in their midst. They really were a trusting pair. Not that a wolf as injured as Val could do much of anything before being taken out.

"Tenshi found me in the catacombs," she began softly, her fiery eyes directed towards the path ahead of them. "I had just lost my children to a bear and was about to lose my own life when she showed up." Valtiel no longer wished that she had lost her life as well, but she would still gladly trade her life for the lives of her pups. "I will stay until I heal enough to travel, then I'll repay Tenshi and Vidarr as best as I can before leaving." Or so she thought.

"Valtiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The most beautiful bitter fruit Fenrir's Maw 07:54 AM, 11-21-2023 04:48 PM, 05-07-2024