gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
01-23-2024, 09:34 AM

Valtiel caught the gleam in Vidarr's eye but she didn't understand it. There was no reason for him to give her such a look. They barely knew one another. She hadn't earned that look from him, nor had he earned such a look from her.

The shock continued as Vidarr asked Val to join the pack instead of leave. "I..." she began, her smooth vocals choppy as confusion creased her brow. She wanted to immediately say no but something stopped her. The gold mark woman's mouth closed for a moment as she considered.

The whole reason for being in this area of the world was because she was searching for her grandmother. Val had thought to seek sanctuary for herself and her pups with the woman that she'd heard about long, long ago. Val obviously hadn't found her grandmother and there was no reason to seek sanctuary for herself alone. Still... it might be nice to meet the woman at least. It might provide some closure to the events that led up to her current state.

Valtiel looked to Vidarr, her fiery eyes meeting his silver. "I have something to finish first," she informed the big man. "I came to these lands with my children to find my grandmother, Resin Carpathius." Obsidian ears slicked back against her skull for a moment and her gaze shifted to the floor between them, the meal forgotten. "I no longer require sanctuary from her but I would still like to see my quest through. Once I find her... then I'll reconsider your offer."

"Valtiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my fate is to rise Fenrir's Maw 02:39 PM, 11-20-2023 06:50 AM, 03-12-2024