size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
01-23-2024, 06:24 PM
Arcturus blinked with surprise when his uncle told him that he was being considered for a promotion, Kotori not beating around the bush at all and getting right to business. Arc had never really put much thought into trying to move up the ranks or anything of that sort. It wasn't that he didn't like the idea now that it was presented to him, but he had always just pulled his weight around the pack and helped out where he could simply because he loved his family and wanted to give back to the pack that had given them a home. Apparently that work had gotten his uncle's attention regardless and Arc listened as Kotori explained his desire to see what kind of prey could be found in the nearby nook–specifically some larger game like buffalo or elk. Arc nodded in agreement without much hesitation. "Sure, I'd be happy to lead a hunting party." Though he did tend to hunt small to medium sized prey more often than not since he hunted on his own usually, he was no stranger to hunting larger prey and with some help he'd make easy work of it.

As Kotori explained the rank that he'd earn for leading the hunting party and mentioned his belief in his capability to handle the roll, a proud but slightly awkward grin tugged at his lips. "I'll make sure it gets done. Thanks, uncle." Even though he had never really sought out the recognition for the skills he had been honing since he was a pup, it still felt nice to get it. He knew that ranks didn't mean everything and that someone could be incredibly skilled without having some kind of high station to show for it, but now that the option was in front of him of course he was going to take it. "I'll scout ahead a bit in the morning to see what kind of prey moves through the area and then go back in the next few days with a hunting party."

"Arcturus Indarra"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you want to raise up? Monument Rapids 01:55 AM, 01-09-2024 12:43 AM, 07-03-2024