gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
01-23-2024, 06:47 PM

"Mom!" As Modesty came out into the open and flopped into the sand, Siduri bounded towards her, skidding to a halt and throwing up sand. "Mom, I went to The Hallows. I probably shouldn't have gone but I did go because I was following a badger trying to get it to answer my questions and it didn't want to so it led me all the way to the Hallows castle before disappearing into a den and I never got the answers." All in one breath.

Siduri blinked her big, multi-colored eyes at her mother, then gave her head a little tilt, eyes narrowing suspiciously. "Did you KNOW..." she began in conspiratorial tones, "That Briar, the Hallows mom, made me take a bath? She dried me off, let me sleep with all of the kids, she told us a story and in the morning..." this was the most important part, "She brushed my FUR." Siduri's eyes lit up as she spoke the last bit. Briar had made a huge impression upon the pastel girl. Sid found out that she loved getting brushed.

Sid's head tilted in the opposite direction. "Why haven't you ever brushed my fur?" The girl seemed a little hurt that her mother didn't take such care with her. Screw the care for her siblings. Sid only cared about herself in this matter.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Have Questions! Daager Isle 06:31 AM, 12-28-2023 08:25 AM, 04-19-2024