size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-23-2024, 07:30 PM

Sara was playing right into her paws and he was doing it so nicely. When he asked after her plan, the cobalt fae grinned, flashing pristine whites. "Let me distract them and you come in blazing from behind." It had worked for his father and Scylla hoped that it would work for the son as well. If Saracyn didn't like the gift that she was about to give him, then she'd most likely lose a little respect. Alastor was a difficult wolf to live up to though.

Without waiting for Saracyn to agree or disagree, Scylla slid her body along the length of his own before padding around the clearing, much like she had done before. The small fae came out on the opposite side and moved towards the group of brutes. Since most males were controlled by their cocks, Scylla had little doubt that they would jump at the chance to play with a lone female.

Scylla smiled sweetly at the four wolves, her long tail swishing lightly spreading her delicate scent on the wind. Pheromones were interesting things and she'd been experimenting with them. This would be yet another experiment to see if she could make them believe that she was in heat, despite this not being the case.

"I was hoping that you gentlemen might help me out with a little problem," she purred, drawing into the center of the group for a moment before walking back out again. Her scent danced around the brutes and Scylla deposited herself outside of their circle again. "Oh, we'll help you, alright. Help ourselves too," snickered one of the males. "I was hoping you'd say that," the cobalt and cream fae chuckled huskily. Her gaze looked towards the foliage where Saracyn lay in wait. She flashed him a grin as the first brute came up beside her and reached out, ready to take what he thought was his.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 09:48 PM, 12-26-2023 12:12 AM, 10-01-2024
2. Blood Moon Date Night IC Archives 12:12 AM, 10-01-2024 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024
3. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024