size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
01-23-2024, 07:31 PM

A great many emotions flutter in Andy’s chest as the stranger stares at her face and the lavender wolf suddenly feels very self-conscious and uncertain of all this attention. She would take a bloody battle any day over trying to navigate this mine-field that is flirting. Heat floods her face as she tries to avoid locking eyes with the other woman while she desperately attempts to regain control of herself. The stranger purrs, taking a step closer and she falters, taking a half step back as the words the unknown woman has spoken tumbles around her mind.

Each word they speak is disarming and the flutter of her heart combined with the fact that the monochrome woman is attractive serve to put Andy on uneven footing. The weak attempt to compliment the others fighting skill is met with honeyed words and playful charm and she weakly offers a nervous chuckle. A front paw absent kicks at the ground as she tries to remove the foot she so firmly planted in her mouth by saying, “Heck, you are much more than capable! I just…”

Blowing out a sigh, her slender shoulders lift slightly in a half-hearted shrug as she admits, “I guess I am not very good at giving compliments.” A breezy chuckle is pushed past her lips as Andy’s ears fall against her head, wishing that someone would come and save from this… strange encounter. It isn’t that she doesn’t appreciate the woman or anything it is just that she doesn’t understand all these feelings that being around the monochrome fae brings up. Plus, the outright flirtatiousness that they bring to the table unsettles and excites her.

They continue to speak and Andy softly chuckles, nodding absently to their reply to her offer about seeing a healer, the lavender wolf chancing a glance toward the stranger. A warm smile fills her lips as her pale blue eyes catch their piercing green gaze and she holds it for a long moment before they suddenly muse about her appreciation of curves and scars. Eye contact is immediately broken as he sputters, gaze falling down to her toes as her ears slick back and her whole countenance becomes that of embarrassment.

After a few moments of trying and failing to find words, her mouth opening closing like a dying fish brought into the air, the topic thankfully shifts to something that is much more comfortable with; names. Head lifts as she returns it to her shoulders, ears swiveling forward as her gaze once more connects with Absinth’s. For a long moment, she considers what to give her in return, her full name or her nickname while a smile slowly blooms into view. With a dip of her horned head in a polite, yet warm, greeting, she offers, “My name is Andromeda but please, call me Andy.”

The nickname has followed her since birth and it is something that Andy has grown accustomed to and her full first name has only really used in moments of passion or anger. Eyes trace the black mask that covers Absinth’s face as she slowly rolls the woman’s name across her tongue, Absinth.” Like tasting a fine wine, she turns each syllable around in her mouth, the smile that has been pulling at her lips growing with passing second. Head cants slightly to the side, as she adds, “It is a pleasure to meet you Absinth. Do you… live around here?”

Paws shuffle as she attempts to strike up a conversation, her nervous demeanor slowly bleeding way to her normal gentle nature. Because in spite of all the flirting that seems to make her uneasy, Andy finds that is quite enjoying being stared at. Shy and uncertain, she gentle probes this growing… thing to find out why Absinth keeps staring at her. Obviously, the lavender woman does not believe she is beautiful and therefore, does not understand why she keeps looking at her. Very strange indeed.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. rhinestone eyes The Polar Sound 08:24 PM, 12-18-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024