ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jericho

Vedia
Sparrow

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
01-23-2024, 09:11 PM

Lunging up at the King that has disturbed his sleep, Jericho is surprised by the man’s counter attack. The leg wraps around his shoulder, causing him to fall short of his intended attack and it smacks him back down into the mud and gunk. Rolling as he hits the ground, the boy is able to avoid being pinned and he springs back up to his paws, ready to attack again. The thought of the bath that he knows his mother is going to force him to take after this brings a smile to his lips as he pauses a moment to look up at the taller man.

Shily, Jericho says, “My mom is going to be so mad about how dirty I am. What do you say we make her a little, extra upset?” Eyes dance with the joy of youth and life as mud coats his form, blocking out the rainbow colors of his side and marring his white splashed face that bares a smile. With a small laugh, he kicks off, coating his wounded belly with even more muck as he attempts to aim the spray that comes up behind him toward the Raiders King. Dashing away, he quickly sets his defenses before charging in again, this time lifting his front end up in an attempt wrap his forelegs around the taller male’s shoulders.

With a twinkle in his eyes, Jericho seeks to wrestle the bigger man to ground with nothing but sheer strength. Of course, it is a fool’s hope but still something the much more inexperienced boy attempts. What better way to learn how to fight than a trial by fire?

Jericho vs Gilgamesh for Dominance (Raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

"Jericho Agatsuma-Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024