size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
01-24-2024, 01:46 AM

Unfortunately for Ichor his brother knows him well and once he's latched on very little can get him to let go. So with his fangs firmly in his brother's paw it's no surprise that he is easily lifted and- despite Ichor's best efforts, flung towards the nearest tree. Ichor can only hope that his teeth left their mark as he was forecfully dislodged. Those serrated edges weren't just for show, but for tearing. At least that's what he hopes in the few seconds his body is in the air before he crashes against the trunk of a tree. The space between him hitting the tree and then hitting the ground is lost to him, but he's not out for long. Ghoul pounding down on him, Ichor turns into a spitting rage ball. Practically throwing himself at his bigger brother and hoping to just grab hold of any part of Ghoul, chest, legs, muzzle if it's lowered to his reach, whatever he can get his fangs in so he can try and rip his brother apart, all gnashing teeth and tossing head. Whatever justifications Ghoul had given had not even reached Ichor, all he could hear was his own blood and rage. He wasn't even feeling the pain of being thrown bodily into a tree, well not yet anyways, that'd set in as soon as the match was called and one of them was victorious over the other.

Ichor vs Ghoul for Maim (Broken Toes)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Serrated teeth - offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Ichor Klein"

Art by yo-stta
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024