ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-24-2024, 04:06 PM

Pain. Blood. She felt fangs tear through her shoulder, though this wasn’t the first time she’d lost so much flesh there. Bellamy tore back, panting, her gaze wild as she breathed hard. There was no thought, no feeling. A growl bubbled from her lips, gaze lifted to the femme who had bested her. A loss would not deter her. “If your pack shows again here, we will not hold back.” A threat that, even if Ethne is bested, they would continue to resist. To fight their hardest. It was the fault of the invaders, in her troubled mind, that had caused the retaliation they had received. Had they not come in the rain and darkness, thieves to take what wasn’t theirs, maybe things would have been different. Maybe she would have saw reason. But she was no longer sound, the weapon that had been forged in her youth. If her actions would discourage this pack from striking them again… then there would be no regrets. Bellamy turned tail, moving back into the territory. But she wasn’t heading for the falls. She needed time alone.

-Exit.-

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024