size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-24-2024, 07:15 PM
While Haydée had not been injured in the raid, it was difficult not to notice the thick scent of blood that still lingers within Ethne. The Leader had not slept before the raid and afterward… well, her mind had been too chaotic to even attempt to try. Over and over she watches the fights play out in her mind eyes while she tries to assess and figure out all that had happened during the battle. She sits in the now deserted battlefield, heavy eyes watching the blood-filled puddles as she tries, and fails, to think of what needs to be done now.

To complicate matters further, her own mother had maimed a pup and she knows that something needs to be done about too. A summons at her borders has the troubled young woman forcefully shaking herself from her thoughts while a yawn suddenly splits her maw. Quickly Haydée stands, readying to go answer the call when she realizes just how tired she is but she knows the work of an alpha is never done.

Wearily, Haydée traces the familiar paths to where the summons had come from and, before she can spot the visitor, she stops and does her best to wipe the sleep and worry from her features. Shaking her head and forcing a smile onto her lips, the Leader then moves on and is greeted by the sight of Artorias and a yearling. Brows shoot skyward and it is difficult to mask the relief that rolls across her exhausted features because she suddenly hopes that he might provide an outsider’s view on the whole raid situation.

As cheerfully as she can muster, Haydée says, “Artorias! It is good to see you sir. Who is this? I don’t think I have met them before.” Tired eyes look between the pair as her addled brain does not even think to invite them inside of Ethne’s borders yet.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. In the aftermath Lazuli Falls 08:00 PM, 01-22-2024 04:51 PM, 07-18-2024