An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-24-2024, 08:04 PM

Beauregard’s steps were relaxed, at a pace that would keep his blood flowing but also not hurried so that they could focus on their conversation. It wasn’t surprising that Artorias had offered Avacyn that same reassurance. From what he could tell Artorias and the Hallows as a whole were a shining beacon here in Auster. He knew Bellamy would be able to recover there, and that she would have no want for anything with them. Hopefully the recovery would be speedy and she’d be back with her family before too long. Since coming to these lands he had learned the importance of bonds in a pack, of the family you could build regardless of blood.

At the mention of Haydée Beauregard smiled warmly. “That is alright, you will be in good company with her.” At the mention of the distance he frowned a little. “The distance is a bit of a shame though. I know Norad is still building, but if you need anything, and it is in our power, let us know. I’ve grown used to traveling long distances, and it might be easier if sometimes your friends come to you instead.” That smile returned. “We are hoping to specialize in crafts, anything you can think of. My mates have come up with designs for above ground dens - huts - and we’ve started on bags and gear for messengers to make their travel to bring information a bit easier on them.” His expression softened.

“When spring comes, I’m hoping to begin offering our goods as trade, so long as nothing sets us back before then.” His ears perked as his gaze swept the landscape before them. “...and if our youngest gives us enough time to work on such projects.” A laugh escaped him. He had never expected to enjoy being a father so much, nor did he ever expect to be presented with the opportunity either. But he embraced fatherhood happily. He only hoped that anyone who longed to be a parent would get that opportunity.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
table coding by bunni ♥
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I'm in the neighborhood... Cedar Falls 01:22 AM, 11-11-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024