An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-24-2024, 09:01 PM

Artrorias continued to offer reassurance to the new alpha, and Beauregard took his words as reassurance. But his warning too was noted. The warning that newer packs being a target to raid brought a serious expression to the Artifex’s face. They were working on gathering a fighting force… but they were nowhere near ready yet. “I am worried about that currently, I won’t lie to you, Artroias. Our numbers do not hold skilled fighters… but…” His gaze turned to the landscape. [“I can say with certainty we will stand together. Those of us who can fight will be there… and if I had to, I’d take on all the raiders if it meant my pack would not have to feel their fangs.” They both knew such a thing would not be feasible, but it showed just how deeply Beau cared for his wolves.

But the subject would swing to children, and Beauregard gave a small nod. Listen to his instincts, huh? If that was the case he’d never let any of them leave the hut. Heat warmed and brightened the color in his ears. “I will try…” He was sure that he was already fretting too much over Bellatrix but… the girl was so small… seemingly delicate! What would he do if she got hurt? He would never forgive himself. But alas… he couldn’t focus on that. His mind would then shift to Artorias’ offer about the grove and excess fruit Norad could get in return for the hut.

“If we have your permission to enter the lands to build it, Artorias, I will gather my mates and we will set to work as soon as we are able. We’d announce ourselves at your borders before crossing though, of course.” He couldn’t help but chuckle softly. “Although the children may become spoiled by the sweetness of the fruit. Such treats are always coveted.” The idea of sharing those treats with his little ones filled his heart with joy. He wanted them to have as many positive experiences as they could before they needed to start training.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024