Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
09-21-2013, 11:10 AM

Blood stained her right shoulder, her limp heavily pronounced as she struggled after Sendoa. It hurt, but no damage to the muscles or ligaments had been done. Thus, the functionality of the shoulder itself had not been affected, but that didn?t mean it didn?t hurt, or that it wasn?t sore. The silver knight arrived as quickly as she could, concern etched into her face upon arrival. She looked upon Sendoa, feeling a heavy guilt as she noted the bloody mess of her left side. She did not linger, however, moving to Isardis as best she could.

?We?re all alright, my King. Taurig, myself, Vixe, Eris, Sendoa, and your children,? she said simply, hoping to touch her dark nose into his pristine pelt, a tongue departing from her lips in gentle affection. She nodded towards Eris with a gentle smile, as well as towards the strange healer. ?Thank you, stranger. I appreciate your efforts, but I think this is pack business now. Eris, I will help you if you will instruct me,? she said simply, hoping the stranger would understand.
Her shoulder throbbed, but she was doing her best to ignore it. Right now they needed to concentrate on Isardis, and then Sendoa, and then she would worry about herself. A bit of bruising and a few scratches and bites were nothing, at least nothing that could not wait until the others were well.