An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-24-2024, 10:14 PM

When Henry spoke, his voice brought comfort and warmth to the worn out Artifex. Moments like this were cherished, reminding him of what all the work was for. Plus in winter they would have more days where it would be more watching over the pups and snuggling together. All of this was a means to an end. Once things were set up and the pack fell in a routine there would be more of that as well. He hummed softly, ears twitching as Henry said that he and Benson spent a number of hours fighting bees over their nests. “Such reckless behavior, what am I going to do with you guys?” His voice was light and teasing.

They were alright and that's what mattered. So long as his loved ones were safe, Beau could not ask for more. Plus the sweet smelling meat smells divine. At the invitation Beauregard reached down, taking a piece into his mouth and chewing over it slowly. The meat was savored, the honey glaze different but enjoyable. Despite being older, Beauregard himself had a bit of a sweet tooth. His nose wrinkled happily, eyes drifting closed as he worked it down and finally swallowed. “It is lovely,” Beau hums, lifting his head back up to brush his nose against Henry’s own.

“But not as lovely as all of you~”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I could paint a cloud for you I would Aspen Dam 09:17 PM, 01-05-2024 07:47 PM, 03-18-2024