An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
01-25-2024, 10:02 AM

Moving more slowly didn't bother her. It showed immense strength that she was trying to get herself to water, rather than requesting it be brought to her. Kiela found herself appreciating that sort of perseverance, especially when she'd met some wolves here who didn't seem to possess the same self-reliant spirit. It didn't appear to be a given in these lands.

She was careful in the route she chose, not wanting to put further stress on Valtiel's body when she was clearly still recovering. Taking a slightly longer but more sure path, she veered around a large rock outcrop, descending slightly before climbing a bit higher again. They weren't too far off now.

Valtiel's answer to her question was a heavy one, one Kiela wasn't quite prepared for. She sat with the admission for a moment. Perhaps a different wolf would've told Valtiel they were sorry for her loss, or something equally as socially normal among most wolves she'd met in these lands, but Kiela wasn't one of those wolves.

"Do you mind if I share something? My tribe has... maybe unusual thoughts on death. I understand if you don't want to talk about such things though." Kiela understood if she didn't want to hear what she had to say. She understood more if she didn't want to talk about it in general. She was foolish enough to think grieving wasn't a difficult process, no matter what one believed. "I'm very good at being quiet if you'd prefer that," she added, just teetering on the edge of jesting, though her expression was as placid as ever.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The most beautiful bitter fruit Fenrir's Maw 07:54 AM, 11-21-2023 04:48 PM, 05-07-2024