size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-25-2024, 04:30 PM
The huge man nods as she introduces herself and the warm, friendly smile that is on her lips grows. Chimera reassures her that Venom will be fine and Haydée releases a small sigh of relief, truly grateful that the beautiful Empress will be fine. Dipping her head in response to the thanks he offers her for concern, the young Leader says, “Of course! Venom is a nice woman and was extremely kind to me when I came by to introduce myself. If she needs anything, please, let us know. We will do our best to help.”

With that, the King waves her into Ashen territory and she is quick to trot over the border and join the huge man as he begins to walk. Flashing a big grin, the young alpha says, “Thank you Chimera! I will take you up on your offer. My paws are a little sore from the journey.” A soft chuckle is offered as she does her best to match his speed and longer stride. Chimera admits that he has not heard much about Ethne and Haydée falters for a moment, worrying that the talk of being potential allies one day has all been for not.

Green gaze flicks up to the monochrome brute as she slowly begins her tale once again, “My mother, Bellamy of Foi, founded Ethne down in Auster for her family. I was born there not long after the founding. Last year, my father… Gavroche, was murdered in a land that borders our pack.” Paws falter and she falls behind a couple steps as sorrow and grief flash across her features as the incident is still raw in her young mind. Shaking her head to rid herself of the intrusive images, Haydée picks up speed and returns to the King’s side in a few, quick strides.

Clearing her throat, Haydée continues, “After that, my mother lost herself in grief. In order to get her the help she needed, I took over the role of Leader when I was one while she went to the Hallows to heal.” Eyes lower to her paws as she watches her steps for several seconds, suddenly very self-conscious of her youth and inexperience as an Alpha. Finally, lifting her gaze she finishes her tale, “Since then I have tried to introduce Ethne to other packs and form lasting bonds for trade and, hopefully, allies. Did… Venom tell you anything about what we talk about?”

Curious green eyes scan his face, trying to read the man for any sign of recognition or… disgust. Would Chimera be as welling to talk as Venom had been? Or would Haydée leave disappointed? Worry ripples across her features for a moment as she looks up at him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Promise That You'll Never Find Another Like Me Cryer's Ravine 07:21 PM, 01-01-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024