size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
01-25-2024, 06:01 PM
Elysia saw the woman approaching before her voice cut through the air around them. And honestly she was just as surprised as Yarra was. They both seemed ready to ignore the other, so the fact that yarra even bothered to show to this summons was interesting. "Indeed, it is" was her nearly bored response. Unlike when she called upon her other bandmates to bond with, she didn't have any direct plans for them. Instead, she was winging it this time. She needed to get to know yarra if she had any hope of trusting her to watch her ass in a fight. So here she was, prepared to do just that.

"I think we need to talk, we're family after all" Her purple and blue gaze bore into yarra's green eyes. Rolling her shoulders a bit she didn't look away from her cousin, if anything she held her head high waiting to see how the other woman would react to her statement.

"we have a common goal in life now, serving Sephrian, helping him claim his birth right and to do that we need to be able to trust each other, regardless of liking or disliking each other. We clearly got off on the wrong foot, and for my loyalty to Sephrian to my Family, id like to put an end to the bad air between us so that we can establish some sort of....Common ground" She voiced her desires to mend whatever bad vibrations they had, her tone as sincere as it could be.

"Ely & Ezekiel"