size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
01-25-2024, 06:16 PM
"I want to learn to make these things, i feel like it will help our band level the playing field in future battles if we can learn to wear and utilize them in battle now, especially training to fight in them and against them" She didn't waste any time trying to beat around the bush with him, no she wanted to dive right in to this topic. And with Aresenn, it was perfect as he was running their fight trainings. And apparently, he had some small amount of expertise with this, which only made her more positive in herself for thinking he was the proper person to talk to about this idea of hers.

"I was hoping you would have some knowledge on the matter, to point me in the proper direction. Even if that means lesson to further train myself for this" She squared her shoulders. She wasn't above hard work and dedication. This was her idea to help contribute to the strength of her family. And she'd Glady pour her sweat, blood and time into it if aresenn thought it was worth it.

Sitting before her bandmate she waited for his response, or well anything really that would tell her if this visit would be useful to her plans.
"Ely & Ezekiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Gotta recognize the weapon in my mind The Polar Sound 02:22 PM, 12-31-2023 06:06 AM, 03-23-2024