An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
01-25-2024, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2024, 07:41 PM by Víðarr. Edited 1 time in total.)

There's a responsibility here-- the gods had put here in the Crypt for a reason. They had laid her in their path, and Víðarr wasn't going to ask questions. It's reason enough to look at her the way she does. As she fights for words, the viking king's gaze rests heavily on her face. Searching. She was searching too, for something. Víðarr doesn't mind sitting in the silence that stretches between them. Let her think. He'd pick at some of the scraps of meat, deciding he'd done a fine job with the meal. Still, he's not very hungry.

When she finally met his gaze, Valtiel informs him of her quest. Carpathius. The viking king's eyebrows lifted, a glimmer of recognition on his face. Ah and then, the drop of her mood. He won't press her further, instead getting up to place a gentle paw on her shoulder. "I know Artorias Carpathius, in the Hallows. I will bring you, when you are well and travel is safe." There's a solemn nature to the way he speaks, not wanting to overstep. Delicate things, things Tenshi would be better at. He's trying. Travel would need to be safe for more than just Val. He wouldn't leave his wife in a vulnerable state, and he wouldn't leave the pack vulnerable. The timing would need to be right, but Víðarr would keep his promise.

"Víðarr"

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my fate is to rise Fenrir's Maw 02:39 PM, 11-20-2023 06:50 AM, 03-12-2024