size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-25-2024, 11:24 PM

A bird had arrived. A vulture, to be exact. The avian had informed the Ashen alpha that the leader of Insomnia was coming to pay him a visit. Chimera imagined that it had to do with Elara's little friend, Redrum. It would do them well to set some sort of rules for one another's children. He didn't put it past his adventurous daughter to try and sneak off again. He needed to know that he could trust these wolves to not harm his child.

Chimera was making his way towards the border closest to Insomnia when the howl rang out. Thankfully he wasn't too far off and adjusted his course to meet the woman. She was earthen in color; browns and russets as an undercoat, but markings of white looked as though they'd been laid upon her body as an afterthought. She was visually striking, to be sure.

The dual-toned giant's head dipped slightly in greeting. "I am Chimera Klein, King of Ashen." Once the fae had given her own name, Chi lifted a black-toed paw and motioned her over the border. If they were going to speak, they may as well be comfortable. One of the things that Chimera had been working on was setting up shelters along the border. Places where wolves might rest or relax. Chimera led Medusa to the nearest one, stepping up onto the wooden platform with it's three walls and covered roof. "Our children have become friends, it seems."

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little Vulture Told Me Cryer's Ravine 07:41 PM, 01-17-2024 11:00 AM, 04-10-2024