size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-26-2024, 06:12 AM

Artorias crossed the border into Ashen lands and the pair began to walk. The weather was decent enough for a bit of a stroll while they chatted. Eventually they would reach one of the shelters situated along the border, but not quite yet. That was all fine and well. Chi had a feeling that they wouldn't just be catching up.

"Life has been a whirlwind since I fell ill," he confirmed. "One thing after another." Illness, return, birth, death, insanity, a throne... There had been time for little else during this series of events. The brute had barely had time to sleep let alone make social calls.

Then Artorias asked after Chimera's family and the man's brows drew together for a moment. "Aliana and I lost a daughter," he admitted softly before continuing. "My older children have scattered to the winds but the newest litter of nine is thriving. My queens are well." Chimera then gave a friendly shoulder bump to the other man. "And your family, Artorias? Still planting pups in that lovely wife of yours?" It was easy to be a bit playful with Art and one of them had to break the ice of distance.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Heard talk you were dead Cryer's Ravine 11:10 PM, 01-15-2024 08:11 AM, 05-06-2024