ardent

Badgers are the Devil. AKA- Where The Hell Am I?

Sirius

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
01-26-2024, 01:52 PM

The big guy admitted that Artorias was his son in law. Hmm... Everyone was related, it seemed. The man said that his name was Sirius and the girl nodded. "I'm Siduri but you can call me Sid." She was very proud of her name and thought that it was the prettiest name she'd ever heard. Full of herself? Yeah, probably just a little bit.

Sirius said that their packs didn't like each other and Sid frowned. "Why doesn't anyone like us? Artorias said the same thing! Then he told me that I couldn't visit even though I made friends with Briar." Sid turned goo-goo eyes up to Sirius. "Do you know Briar? She's so nice. She told me stories, let me sleep with all of her kids and she brushed my fur!" A little wiggle of happiness sent the kids shoulders to shaking for a moment. She adored Briar.

"You know, I could just follow you home like you were a badger. You have stripes, you know. Then you didn't take me anywhere. You just saved a pup that wandered into your lands." With a sweet, toothy smile, Siduri wiggled her brows. Ohhh, she was a clever one.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Badgers are the Devil. AKA- Where The Hell Am I? Veteran's Plateau 01:01 PM, 01-26-2024 05:22 AM, 05-01-2024