gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-26-2024, 03:11 PM

Ghoul did not expect the shuddering reaction from Cricket. Was she truly that worried over the others within Insomnia? His brow scrunches for a moment as he watches her wiggle and readjust until her plump belly was resting against his. Once his face is smoothed, he lowers his head upon her hips and lets his tongue groom out the flecks of mud that dot her vibrant green fur.

Listening to her words carefully, Ghoul regards this information with a gentle sigh. “I think we need a change of pace,” he speaks in a low tone, only for her to hear. “I have to keep you, these pups, and Mac safe. If I have final say over things, I would feel more comfortable. More capable of protecting you. Perhaps Veigar would want to stay. Maybe I can get my uncle to form an alliance. He has ties to extended family. We would be more than safe with him on our side,” Ghoul doesn’t like the idea, but he knows it would be the safest option. “I doubt I would lose against her anyway. She’s had so many pups recently that I doubt her strength has been rebuilt,” he lets out a snort as his eyes move over to Cricket’s face to see what she thinks.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Love before first sight Whistling Willows 06:22 AM, 01-08-2024 11:25 AM, 03-11-2024