size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-26-2024, 06:40 PM

Midas's insistent contact was a welcome distraction, her lip pulled back over saber teeth, but a grin pulled at the corner of her mouth, she didn't mean it aggressively at all. Well, until her mother came out of the underbrush and said the things she did. The girl positively bristled, burning under her fur at the accusation. Perhaps in her dreams but that just wasn't the done thing, was it? And even then, she had felt terrible. He probably didn't even like her, regardless of what was said the night before.

“S'not like that!” yet... She responded in the frustrated whine reserved specifically for discussions between mothers and daughters. How could you possibly understand, you've never been young, and if you were you forgot, it's so hard being me... I'm sure you know the one. It was in her mother's smirk that she realised she had been baited, and she snorted her annoyance and stamped a paw in protest.

This is Midas, he had a seizure. She slipped to her father's tongue, it would make her mother think about what she was saying and distract her from teasing her daughter, or so she hoped. Sedna's Japanese wasn't as fluent as Fujis. While her mother took a moment to process what had been said, she took the opportunity to switch back to common. “This is my Ma, Sedna, but if yer call 'er Ma, she'll answer anyway.” She offered what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

“Speech”

[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. intoxicating insanity Manatee Bay 11:26 PM, 01-25-2024 11:39 PM, 07-22-2024